Solace Business Partners
The new Solace Business Partner Programme has been designed to create space for an open, mutually beneficial dialogue between leaders from local public services, the Private Sector and voluntary providers.
Solace is committed to developing the most effective and productive engagement structures with our
partners, tailored to the shared objectives of all those who are working to build a stronger, more innovative
Now, after an extensive process of consultation and research, we are very pleased to announce our refreshed Business Partner Programme. At its heart is an open three-way conversation between peers, and we undertake to build a bespoke relationship framework which will deliver the very best outcomes for your organisation.
“These are exactly the people we said we wanted to meet. It’s not about sales, or doing a favour, but a genuine exploration of the key issues.”
Key elements of the new Business Partner Programme include:
· Careful matching with relevant senior leaders from complementary or contrasting sectors
· Shadowing at a strategic level, with active participation and open dialogue in a live-project context
· Round table sessions co-designed by delegates and hosts, focusing on issues of shared interest
· Opportunities to contribute to influential thought-leadership research / events exploring key strategic themes
· ‘Safe’ setting in which participants can unpack and interrogate the most complex issues we are facing
· Participation in multi-sector personal and professional development programmes and knowledge sharing activities.
To find out more about the benefits on offer for you, or to challenge us to deliver more than your current engagement programme, please email email@example.com and one of the team will be pleased to get back to you.
We are proud to work with the following Solace Business Partners: